Monday, November 21, 2011

#POINT BLANK




So i'm not actually sure what has brought about this sudden change , maybe i'm simply bored and trying to attempt something new , Or maybe the girl just doesn't fit the blog anymore.

I originally started a blog because I felt I had something to say and had been inspired by other bloggers. As time went by I felt that inspiration had turned to competition, who could get more hits and followers. Reading these awe-inspiring and intimidating blogs made me wonder ….”What do I have to offer to the world of bloggers?”

I then I realized this is just shoes, bags, hairs, celebrities, it's a world of fun and play where we are the barbies and any shoe fits. It’s pop culture, it’s not meant to be taken seriously, there is a ton in the world to be serious about already. So I’m going to have fun and take risks ......It may not be perfect but it will be me.


Enjoy

x X x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

we <3 <3 comments